If you have failed to crack the national level engineering exams along with your state level exams or your score is not up to the mark for getting your favourite engineering stream then there are two options left:
This article is for those who can afford to pursue an engineering degree in a private college. There are many private engineering colleges in India providing quality education and faculty. But Andhra Pradesh tops the list as the best place for various reasons like – industry experienced professors, functioning placement cells, strict anti-ragging policies, and comparatively less donation.
There are 825 colleges in Andhra Pradesh with AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approval for the academic year 2017-2018.
Students in these colleges are accepted through the statewide engineering entrance test- AP- EAMCET or any national level engineering test. However, there are around 30 % management seats available for students in most engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Now finding the best engineering college requires a lot of research and data. Here we have tried to mention the top private engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
For the purpose of ranking, we have considered factors based on the National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD)
Here is a brief look at the Top Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh:
Place: Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Campus: City, 100 acres
– 70% of the seats allotted are based on merit in EAMCET exam, 30% of the seats are available for Management Quota.
– Affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA)
– Recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Place: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Campus: Suburban, 100 Acres
– approved by AICTE, accredited with “Grade – A” by NAAC and is Certified under ISO 9001 – 2008.
– Highest placement results in the years 2016-2018
– Startups are encouraged and backed by the administration
Place: Vadlamudi, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh, India
Campus: Suburban, spread over 42.56 acres of land.
– Affiliated with University Grants Commission.
– Naac A Graded university
– Member of AIU ( Association of Indian Universities )
Place: Rajam, Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh.
Campus: Suburban, 117 acres (0.47 km2) land
Establishment: Started in the year 1997 by GMR Varalakshmi Foundation – the corporate social responsibility section of the GMR Group
– Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
– Free education for the students with EAMCET Ranks less than 5000
– Fee concession for the students with EAMCET Ranks from 5000 to 15000.
Place: Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad
Campus: City, 250 acres
– affiliated to Andhra University.
– status of a deemed university under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956.
– It is the first private engineering institute in Andhra Pradesh to receive university status.
Place: Chowdavaram, Andhra Pradesh
Campus: Suburban, 37.4 acres
Establishment: Started in 1985 under the patronage of the Nagarjuna Education Society.
– One of the largest engineering institutions in South India.
– All branches of the college have received accreditation from the National Board of Accreditation.
– Affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University
Place: Vishnupur, West Godavari District, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh
Campus: Suburban, 100 acres landscape
– Best women’s engineering college in Andhra Pradesh
– Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University – Kakinada
– Accredited by Naac A
Place: Narasaraopeta, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh
Campus: Suburban, 40 acres
– It is managed by a group of educationalists, technologists and industrialists.
– Holds a permanent affiliation to JNTUK, Kakinada
– Accredited twice by NBA, awarded from the NAAC with grade “A”
– It is a Microsoft Edvantage Platinum Partner and hosts Microsoft Innovation Centre on campus and Robotics & Embedded Systems Center.
– It has also received TCS accreditation and is an Infosys – Campus Connect College.
Place: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Campus: Suburban, 300-acre
– A remote robotics lab worth about Rs. 50,000,000
– An ISO-certified, NBA-accredited and NAAC-A Grade accredited institution,
-First and the only Apple Centre of Excellence in the region
Place: Apparajupalle, Andhra Pradesh
Campus: Suburban, 50 acres
– Affiliated to JNTUA – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur
– Biggest library with more than 10000 volumes, textbooks, and journals.
Suggestion: Go through the official websites of these colleges and read about – seminars, workshops, placement records, alumni list etc to get a proper picture of the college and based on that make your decision.
For Advertisements, Contact here : 8074030036